Monday, December 1, 2008

Mr Roomba


Yaaaaay! As of this week the Cabral/Velarde has gained new addition to the family. His name is Mr Roomba and he knows all about earning his keep. This morning Mr Roomba was hungry so I let him chow and I was getting ready for school. When Mr Roomba chows he is a bit loud and all of a sudden I realized the house was silent. Not good. I knew that Mr Roomba must have gotten into trouble and sure enough he started choking while trying to eat my Stats notes. Anyway, all of that to say Happy Monday and don't try to eat things that are too big for your mouth... You may choke.

xoxo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw those on a documentary I saw about robots in everyday use and robots of tomorrow. What can I say I geek out on this stuff. I have seen those in the store too, they look totally awesome. Tell me how it goes, I may want one.

James Wilder said...

"Anyway, all of that to say Happy Monday and don't try to eat things that are too big for your mouth... You may choke."

Seriously... this was the only reason why you posted this blog? That was the moral of the story? hehe

Anonymous said...

James, one could say use a knife and chew slowly right? That would make say a cow good eating...hehehhe.

Anna said...

Aaron,
Hmmmmm... A documentary on robots. I like our Mr Roomba so far. He rocks!

James,
I wanted to make sure you remember not to stuff your mouth. I actually choked on Monday so I figured you all could use a reminder. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey sometimes I can't sleep at night, a documentary on robots is a great way to encourage the zzzzzz.

Anonymous said...

Bad Mr. Roomba. He has a big mouth huh... hmmm and he lives with you and Priscilla .... competition my friend. lol

eric M