Monday, November 24, 2008

Tha


Concepcion Cabral is a great man. He came to the United States many years ago from Mexico and earned his citizenship about 8 years ago. He is one of the hardest workers I have ever known and worked very hard to provide for his family. Tha raised his children telling them they were going to college so they could become successful. All three of his children went to school and received degrees. My mother and her sister got their masters and now my aunt is on her way to a Doctorate. About a year ago Tha came to the Rock Church and received the Holy Ghost for the first time. I will never forget that as long as I live. He was so excited he did his "excited dance." It was soooo cute. One thing about Tha is he is always happy and every time I see him he says in his broken english, "Anna are you happy?" I always reply "Of course I am happy" and he does his "excited dance." I love Tha and I am so thankful that I am able to spend Thanksgiving with him.

xoxo.

p.s. I call him Tha because when I was a baby just learning how to talk Tha was all I could say and it stuck.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

I'm glad you have someone so special in your life. Happy Thanksgiving!