Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm back!!!!

Hello everyone,
Wow!!! Its been a month since my last post and I am back to blogging after a nice long break. You may be wondering what I have been up to. Well I have been working and having fun and working. I just got a second job about a month ago and I have been having a lot of fun with it. I work with students at a public school and its lots of fun and lots of work.

College just started back up and I am so excited! We as students have such a great opportunity to witness to people and spread the love of God on campus. There are so many hungry people that are searching for truth and someone to love them. It is my prayer that I can make a difference this semester on my college campus.

I hope to post about more exciting things in the next couple of days. So check back often. :)

xoxo

No comments: