Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I am Blessed.

God has been so faithful to me. I was thinking about my life up to this point and began to think about how good God has been to me. He has done so much for me and I am so overwhelmed with gratitude. God blessed me with an AWESOME mother. She has done so much for my sister and I, so many sacrifices that I will never even know about. The many prayers that have gone up for me. I am so thankful. The Rock Church is such a blessing to our family. I am not sure where our family would be without the great teaching and preaching that we get. The thought of how incredibly blessed I am bring tears of thanks to my eyes. My God has given me more than I could ask for. So many blessings. Rachel Lampa's song comes to mind...
I am blessed,

I am blessed,

From when I rise up in the morning,

'Till I lay my head to rest,

And I feel you near me,

You sooth me when I'm weary.

Oh, Lord,

For all the worst and all the best,

I am blessed.


I pray that I will use my blessings wisely and use the things that God has given me to further His kingdom as well
serve others.

No comments: